Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 22, 2011

You'll Need Exactly Three Fun Sized Candy Bars to Make This Halloween Costume

Not too long ago I sent an entry to Craftfail and, low and behold, my failure was made public. Today I was searching Youtube for craft ring failures because 1) I find it very instructive to see where things went wrong. It's helps me with fixing my failures and 2) it's freaking hilarious.

What I found was this lovely little video from Heather who runs Dollarstorecraft and the Craftfail blog.



Who knew she and her family were so adorable?

2 comments:

  1. That little kid put the point of those scissors near his eye and I was like ZOMGGGGG!!!! [/helicopter gramma wannabee]

    But yeah, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had those kiddie not-really-pointy scissors.

    Can't wait for my grandkids. I'ma give them a butane torch to solder with when they're 4 or 5. If you can use a pencil, you can use a torch, I say.

    ReplyDelete