Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 7, 2011

There's An Explosion Up In Here!

Got over the cold, got glasses, got boxes and got busy! There are (one. . . two. . . three. . .) SIX boxes in various stages of being made. Also two rings and one pin to put in them.

Here's one ring:


It was over a year ago that I bought Murano blown glass on sale from Fire Mountain and then didn't know what to do with it. Last night I put it in a pin to show it off:

Now I'm gonna have to find a way to light the pin so that the beautiful blown glass can be seen. I'm thinking I may have to hang it very near a diffuse light source. Or maybe I'll try that scan thing! Yeah, I think I'll do that.

The boxes, rings and things will eventually make their way into my Artfire Studio. Earrings can be found here at my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment