Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Today I'm Really Gonna Work On The Display.

Yesterday the guys hogged up all the display making resources but for good, not evil. They finished the shed! Shednanigans is really, really over! Not only that, but they put everything away! Without being prompted! I am so full of exclamation points over this! They're spewing from me like punch on prom night!

This Sunday's list: Random comedian jokes!

  • I like video games, but they are very violent. I want to create a video game in which you have to help all the characters who have died in the other games. "Hey, man, what are you playing?" "Super Busy Hospital. Could you leave me alone? I'm performing surgery! This guy got shot in the head, like, 27 times!" -- Demetri Martin
  • A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer. -- Mitch Hedberg
  • I have a large seashell collection which I keep scattered on the beaches all over the world. Maybe you've seen it. -- Steve Wright
  • I caught my wife in bed with another man and I was crushed. So I said, "Get off of me, you two!" -- Emo Philips
  • I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. -- Ron White

No comments:

Post a Comment