Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Maybe If I Do The Show, I'll Be Able To Buy The Beads.

I've also been trying to psych myself up for doing my first craft show. The Broadway Mall Craft Show seems like a very good candidate. I've been too chicken to even call. But it's been running through my mind for a few weeks now. I saw a great, sturdy folding table at Home Desperate for $44 and thought perfect for the craft show. I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with some kind of display for my stuff. Wondering if I need to get a banner of some kind made. Do they make fanny packs big enough to encircle my middle?

And then I think: Not gonna happen.


And now for something completely different: Today's fantastic image.



This is by lampwork artist Eric Rader. His site is filled with such beauty as seen above. Unfortunately, I cannot afford such beauty. Any lampwork beads you see at The Queen of Sheeeba's Etsy shop will not be his.

No comments:

Post a Comment