Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tools I've Never Used

The only tools I've ever used making jewelry are my pliers and cutters. I do have two different cutters and 5 different pliers, though. Wait a minute, I may be lying. I also have a plastic mandrel. But that's pretty much it. Although I really could have used a jig for these two earrings.





Back when I made all of my own jump rings (that was before I started incorporating chains in my designs) I would have loved a coil makingabob. And a saw. But I didn't have one and I didn't use one. Now I buy jump rings becau. . .

You know, I can't go on. I can't continue pretending that here isn't a 40 foot tree that's fallen in my backyard and onto my neighbors house that I cannot get rid of. Plus, there's something dead back there. A mole, a cat, a raccoon. . . something very dead and very stinky that I am not about to go investigate. There are grown men who live in this house and they oughta be good for something. And that something is investigating the smell of death coming from behind the construction bags of crap.

I am now going to start another 8 hours of calling landscaping and tree removal companies in hopes that one of them will be able to come here and, at the very, very least, give me an estimate on what it will cost to regain my sanity.


Oh yeah, Don't forget to check out my Etsy. Buy some crap. It'll help me with the cost of tree removal, which I'm sure is gonna be more than a dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment