Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nothing To Report, Sir!

There's little to say and less to show. The stair carpet remains a bear. I don't know what's worse: the nails and tacks or the anthrax filth underneath. There has got to be an easier way to dismantle it-- besides getting The Boy or Hubby to do it. Because they won't. Oh, they'll say they will. They'll say it for a whole month or more but they'll never actually do it. And if I ask when it will get done, I will be accused of being a nag. It is the way of the western.


I did make these earrings which I was going to name 'Octopussy' because they remind me of squid and what's the difference between an octopus and a squid, really? But then I thought 'Octopussy' has that bad, bad word right there for all to see so I changed it to 'Pussywillow'. Well, that didn't help! Still must remove the bad, bad word. I've got it! 'PussySnatch'!

And no, Squidworth won't do. I've already got a pair of Squidworths.





Queen of Sheeeba's Etsy
PinkSlinkie's Artfire Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment