Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Lied

Remember the adjustable bling ring one handed tutorial I said I was gonna post? If you don't here's a picture of an adjustable bling ring. Well, that ain't happening. Remember I said it was terrible? Well, it is more terrible than I originally thought. I am missing pictures of some crucial points and I just could not make the tutorial make sense.

You don't believe me? Let me show you. The tutorial went from here:



To here:

without explaining how to anchor the first bead. And anchoring the first bead is the most important part. All the other beads you can put on willy-nilly but if you don't anchor the first one correctly, all the beads will be floppy.

On a much happier note, I ordered druzy cabochons. They are small--wait, make that tiny-- but they are druzy and I cannot wait to get them. They were not $12 to $20 bucks like all the online jewelry supplies want for the pretty ones. You know my cheap ass can't conceive of paying that much for one tiny stone. No, I got them on eBay for less than half that. Although, had I known that my torch was going to blow up, I would have probably spent my jewelry money on that instead. Because no way am I going to go all skinflint on a torch again. I learned my lesson.



Queen of Sheeeba's Etsy
PinkSlinkie's Artfire Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment