Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 12, 2012

It's The Waiting That's Killing

While waiting for my copper to come (the leaf earring may take more skills than I posses but I've got a bracelet that should be right up my alley) I did make some stuff. Mostly stuff I've made before but with different stones or bigger or smaller. Since I have the opposite of OCD, I cannot make the same piece of jewelry twice. It has to be different in some way. Since I couldn't think of anything new with the copper blocking me, it was the best I could do. I ended up making 3 new earrings, one I like a lot. Lemme show it to you:



The new gadget works like a dream! It's Pintrest a place to post pictures--and Cthulhu knows how much I like posting pictures. If only I were better at taking them.



Queen of Sheeeba's Etsy
PinkSlinkie's Artfire Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment