Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Letting Other People Do The Work For Me

It's been a while since I've done a one-handed tutorial. They're a pain in the ass to be sure, as they are literally done with one hand on the project and one hand on the camera. While I sit on my bed. With a wooden board on my lap. I'm thinking of clearing a little space on the dining room table-- no, I'm not gonna lie. It's a table in the dining room but no dining ever gets done on it-- I was thinking of clearing a space on the table and shooting a tutorial there, but I'm lazy. Plus, that's not where my working material is.

So instead, here are other people's tutorials.

Cozy Sister's wiggle earrings.



Voilet Elephant's base ring. She's got a black background. Someone should tell her to stop that.



How to make beaded jewelry's tassle earings. This site has dozens of tutorials, so don't be surprised if I link to them in the future when I, again, wish for other people to do the work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment