Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Didn't Mean To Leave For So Long; I Never Meant To Come Back

In my last entry (You Poor, Neglected Blog) I mentioned that I would be unbloggy for an undetermined amount of time. Good thing I wasn't too specific because I was thinking I would be back in a week, perhaps two at the longest.

But then life started happening and, not only did I stop blogging, I stopped crafting. Too many other things needed to get done --like scrubbing this joint from top to bottom, finding out there is no help for my knees and writing my own Harlequin romance (if you want I'll post an excerpt of what I've written so far. Just ask!). Anyway, once I realized I wasn't going to make any real money at it, my jewelry designs went a little off-kilter.

Case in point:


What the fuck is that thing? I'm thinking of making another and having the most ridiculous lantern earrings to ever not be worn on anyone's ears.

So yeah, I stopped writing this blog. And then the other day the sweet, lovely and talented Serratia posted this link from The Good American Wife's blog: Neglect. After I read that, I felt so sorry for Wire Wrapping For Survival. The poor, poor baby blog. What? Me anthropomorphize my blog? No! Of course not. The Good American Wife anthropomorphized it. I just meekly submit to the guilt.

Oh and just because I realized that I'm not gonnna get rich selling my jewelry, that doesn't mean you shouldn't go to my shops and buy stuff.
Artfire
Etsy

P.S. How many times can I type anthropmorphized in one blog entry? Three. Three times Mwahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment