Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2012

WoW Jewelry. I Know It's Out There

One of the things I've always wanted to do was make the jewelrycrafting jewelry from World of Warcraft for real. I'd use the same materials but not the same amounts. Because how in the world can you make a Woven Copper Ring using an entire copper ingot? You can't, that's how.

Well here it is, my first piece of World of Warcraft jewelry. It is also the first piece of jewelry learned in the jewelcrafting profession in World of Warcraft.



This is the first of what I hope will be all of the WoW jewelry. This quest I know I can finish before I die or lose interest, which ever comes first. I thought for sure there'd be plenty of other jewelry makers playing the world's most popular MMORPG (Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Game) however, this doesn't seem to be true. The first non-ring jewelry recipe learned in World of Warcraft--malachite pendant-- brings up a lot of pendants but none WoW specific.


This pendant from from a place called Art Brasil, has absolutely nothing to do with WoW but it a pretty copper and malachite pendant. Surely this would sell at the Auction House.




This perfect representation of Tigerseye Band? A vintage ring made long before Blizzard ever dreamed of Warcraft let alone it's World. It so says WoW to me. Simple, old style and pretty.




I did find one piece of World of Warcraft jewelry that looks magnificent AND was made specifically for WoW. It is not a jewelrcrafting recipe, however. It is this badassed Horde ring selling for sixty bucks.


My quest to forge all the World of Warcraft jewelry will not be thwarted! All I need is perseverance, money for expensive gemstones and a supply of fel iron and, truesilver and Thornium!



Queen of Sheeeba's Etsy
PinkSlinkie's Artfire Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment